So here is one of my favorite breakfast recipes that i love to make on mornings when i have more time. It is super healthy and tastes delicious !
What you’ll need:
- 1 Banana
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 Tablespoon coconut flour
- Greek yogurt
- Fresh fruit
Makes about 4-5 pancakes
- First place the banana, eggs, vanilla essence and coconut flour in a blender and blend.
- Add milk until your mixture is at your preferred consistency.
- Get out a non-stick frying pan and place on a medium heat.
- Once your pan is hot place some mixture on and let it cook.
- NOTE: i covered mine with a lid so that it could cook better
- You know its ready o flip when the bubbles at the top have popped.
- Once its flipped and cooked well on both sides remove it and let it cool.
- Do the same with the rest of the mixture.
- Now you should have about 4-5 pancakes
- Place one on a plate and spread a layer of plain yogurt
- Then add a layer of fruit. I just used bananas, kiwi, and strawberries. But you can add any fruits you like.
- Do this with each layer
- To finish it off drizzle over some honey and sprinkle some almonds on top
So I hope you liked my rainbow pancakes. Feel free to put what ever toppings on that you like and send me pictures of your creations.